To actively pursue the full rights and interests of staunch
Canadians living in the Province of Quebec.
- Partition of Quebec if necessary, but not necessarily partition.
Positive action is required to aid and encourage Montreal area business,
the 'MOTOR' of Quebec industry.
- Excessive taxation MUST be reduced.
- Health care/access/and languages of service.
- Social Services/access/and languages of service.
- School boards/Education/Training/Language rights.
- Employment of minorities in public services _ agencies.
- Funding and building the MUHC hospital.
- Common sense _ productivity in public service contracts.
- Montreal/the Agglomeration council/Demerged communities.
- How were our rights abandoned in Ottawa?
- Electoral revision to reflect fair voter representation.
- AQ supports environmentally-friendly practices.
Communications from Affiliation Quebec: